VACANCY: (KEY) ACCOUNT MANAGER DACH
Published on 14/10/2021
Telco Accessories B.V. is the holding company behind the successful retail brands Gecko Covers, LINQ, Njord and Xtorm. Founded in 2008 and now available in more than 60 countries around the world. It is our mission to improve people's mobile experience. Each brand does this through its own unique proposition;
Xtorm - High quality mobile power accessories made for travelers
Gecko Covers - Everyday protection accessories for watches, e-readers, tablets & laptops
Njord - Premium Apple accessories made of salmon leather
LINQ - Best-in-class USB-C hubs & adapters for business & Apple users
A new growth strategy has been developed to further leverage the enormous potential of our brands. Be part of our business developing team and work on expanding the reach of our brands in Europe. For this we are looking for the right candidate for the following vacancy:
(KEY) ACCOUNT MANAGER DACH
The position will have a major impact on the further development of the organization, as you will be working with several of Telco's strategic partners.
What will you be doing?
- - Continuing to develop sales of our brands.
- - Primarily by further expanding our business within the current customer set, whilst also acquiring new resellers (and distributors).
- - Preparing a sales plan aimed at various different channels, with a specific focus on retail & e-tail.
- - Proactively developing sales forecasts, registering opportunities & threats. Maintaining clear visibility of the sales funnel, KPI’s and important trends.
- - Taking on responsibility for maintaining all primary contact between distributors and resellers.
- - Maintaining & developing relationships with the largest strategic partners at senior level.
- - Realising growth through tight implementation of new product launches and focus range. Stimulating presales and improving forecasting together with our strategic partners.
- - Signalling opportunities and threats in a timely manner by regularly evaluating these with the Business Development Manager.
What do we want from you?
- - At least 3 to 4 years of experience in a comparable role with a successful track record within consumer electronics.
- - A perfect command of the German language (both written and spoken). Any other foreign language would be seen as a great advantage.
- - Minimally a higher vocational education with a commercial economic background.
- - To be in possession of an active consumer electronics network within the DACH region.
- - A deep understanding of the customer’s strategies and objectives, resulting in an ability to effectively align products and subsequently build up long-term partnerships.
- - The ability to reason from a customer’s perspective and to use an innovative approach to make a difference in a rapidly changing competitive market.
- - Team spirit. Even though you’re at the forefront, it’s important to establish an excellent relationship with the team at the head office, making sure they can provide you with the best possible support.
What do we offer in return?
First and foremost, we are offering a very challenging and educational position within a young team (with an average age of 34), international & passionate colleagues, plus plenty of scope for training, personal development and growth.
We will be offering you a full-time contract with excellent primary and secondary employment conditions, including a competitive salary, a pension scheme with an employer contribution and 25 days holiday per year. You also have the option of joining our collective health insurance scheme.
If you have become enthusiastic about the position, then we most certainly look forward to receiving your response and CV! You can respond to Monique Both van Wijk (HR) firstname.lastname@example.org